- want to start doing Pilates;
- want to build foundational skills in Pilates Mat and Reformer;
- like working in a small group environment;
- want safe, high quality instruction where you won’t get lost in the crowd;
- have no major injuries or health concerns?
Then this is the series you’ve been looking for!
If you’re new to Pilates and ready to get started in a group setting, the Intro to Pilates Small Group Training series will give you the foundation you need to progress to more advanced drop-in small group training sessions.
The 8-session series, usually held 2x per week for 4 weeks, will feature both Pilates Mat and Reformer. And just in case you are wondering, you WILL be getting a great workout specifically designed to improve your strength, balance, flexibility, posture, and coordination—all while working on building these new skills! Maximum 4 students per session.
Mondays/Thursdays at 7:00 pm
January 27 — February 20
January 6 — January 31
Anyone interested in attending this series must be approved by a Soma Pilates instructor prior to the series starting. If you are new to the studio, please schedule a Free Trial. If you are a current client, please discuss with your Soma Pilates instructor during your session.
State and local taxes apply to all purchases.